Well...my first day with my first blog. Today I just thought I would introduce why i am doing this. After watching the movie "Julie and Julia" I decided that I would write about something that I am passionate about. My Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. I also decided to start it on Christmas day, because what better day than to start on the day of His birth.
I am no writer by any stretch of the imagination. I do hope that you will get something out of this, and that would be a spark. Whatever that spark might be. Whether it is a stronger faith, a conversion, inspiration, a softening of your heart...whatever it might be. I am leaving that between you and the Almighty. Please do not misunderstand my intent either. I am not here to convert, just to tell of what God has done for me and where He is leading me now. Even if you don't believe in my God it doesn't mean that can be something from His Word for you.
I will be starting with the New Testament. Starting with Matthew. Then going in order from there. Some days may be long passages of reading than others short. Then I will share my thoughts on what I read. Remember I am not a scholar or a theologian, just a sinner in saints clothing.
Until tomorrow dear friends, may the peace that passes all understanding be yours today and always.
Friday, December 25, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment